Zerg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zerg

This is the oficial forum of the Guild This is the formal forum of the RFO Guild .::Zerg::.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spanish freak song

Go down 
+3
BlackScorp
AurynNext
Narsil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Narsil
Admin
Narsil

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 pm

This is the better spanish freak song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74mBEXL9UgM&feature=related

I try to translate the chiki chiki to english... but ufffffff... hard hard translate
Back to top Go down
http://zerg.n-stars.org
AurynNext

AurynNext

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:34 pm

BTW this is the song that will represent Spain in the next Eurovision song contest . No kidding.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
BlackScorp

BlackScorp

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:31 pm

another spanish song:D

but i love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NTeUAmhrZs
Back to top Go down
Narsil
Admin
Narsil

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:53 pm

OMG... Reggeaton!!!

Not is my style, buyt is nice to known it!!
Back to top Go down
http://zerg.n-stars.org
BlackScorp

BlackScorp

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:36 am

yeah Don Omar can rap very nice i dont understand any think but it sounds cool afro
Back to top Go down
StupidAssHacker
Admin
StupidAssHacker

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:38 am

aaaah.. that´s how spanish gangsters look like... XD
Back to top Go down
Iros

Iros

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:22 am

It is the worst thing xD

Luckily I am part of those of Andora, speak my language (catalan), spain this year gives penalty jajaja.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aneta_13
BlackScorp

BlackScorp

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:55 am

but u can understand what omar rap or is there a big difference between the languges btw. i was last summer in callela on my holiday:D the girls there are very nice but not all of them could speak english:(
Back to top Go down
Morpheo
Admin
Morpheo

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:05 am

I hate the reageton too, its awful when you listen this music all time pub by pub in a night... this is worst than be hangover! XD. This is my point of view, XD. You know, as we say in spain, for likes, the colors, xd

And i dont think that "spanish gangsters" looks like the guys that sing reaggeton... they looks more as latin kings or similars...

And Iros, about your comment about spain... i dont wanna start a political discussion, but barcelona is a part of spain atm, when you say spain gives penalty you include barcelona in this words (and Santander my city, and i dont think that my city or barcelona gives penalty).

Catalan is a language completely different from spanish, in spain are some comunities that are his proper local language like Valencia, Galicia, Pais Vasco or Cataluña (and some others), but the most of people talks and understand his proper languaje and spanish, they are bilingual.

bye
Back to top Go down
BlackScorp

BlackScorp

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:40 pm

rofl so i understood u right if ure in spain and move from one part to other the ppl there cannot understand u??

thats a freaky land lol!
Back to top Go down
Morpheo
Admin
Morpheo

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Not exactly, some comunities has their own language, but all spain speak spanish, except rare exceptions all people can speak and understand spanish. But if some people are in this comunities and dont know the local language, then you dont understand the conversations of this natives if they dont speak in spanish*.

See it as switzerland where some people who lives in a "cantón" speaks a local language (i dont know how to translate cantón, the regions who compose switzerland)and switzerland has three oficial language German, French and Italian and a lot of local languages (in spain just have 1 oficial language and some languages recognized as oficial in their region).

its not as freaky land as it likes, lol!

Last edited by Morpheo on Wed May 07, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackScorp

BlackScorp

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:39 pm

oh ok thx 4 info i love internet u can get infos about other countries
Back to top Go down
AurynNext

AurynNext

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:00 am

I think Don Omar is not from Spain, I believe he's form Puerto Rico.

It's not the same spanish they speak in Mexico as the one spoken in argentina. Equal happens to Spain as Morph says, sounds different the spanish spoken in the North of the country, than the spanish spoken down here in Granada for example. But its spanish equaly.

It's similar to Englishmen and Americans, they both speak english, but sound very different.

Talking about spanish freak songs heres an older one, xddd: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=4ihdGn9zuyA
Back to top Go down
Morpheo
Admin
Morpheo

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:57 am

No Auryn, i was talking about the languages, "vasco", "valenciano", "catalan" are proper languages used in some parts of spain, other question is the accent... xd
Back to top Go down
Iros

Iros

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:08 am

Excat, Auryn, spain to and within many nations, with their language, traditions, etc. ..

I feel catalan, spain and another is for my country, I respect the same.

The important thing is part of Europe xD

PD Morpheu not spain that gives penalty, resulting penalty is the composition jajaja
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aneta_13
Morpheo
Admin
Morpheo

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:18 am

Yeah, i like the pluralism of spain, this is a country composed by some dierent nations, this has its good side and bad side. Some days are a lot of discussions about the unity of the country, but i think this is just stupid things that politics use in their discussions for their own profit (this is the bad side, the tension that politics create).

As a example the some politics Vaco's nationalism want to become independent taking part of my community and other places of spain out of their community... (this is an example of tension maked by politics). That tension created really gives penalty.

But the reality is that the different nations we have in spain enrich our country (as my point of view, XDD).
Back to top Go down
Klessius

Klessius

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:42 am

HOSPITALET IS NOT SPAIN!
HOSPITALET IS NOT CATALONIA!
HOSPITALET IS NOT EUROPE!
HOSPITALET IS NOT THE EARTH!

HOSPITALET IS AN INDEPENDENT PLANET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spanish freak song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish freak song   Spanish freak song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanish freak song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zerg :: Off-Topics :: Fun Fun Fun-
Jump to: