Zerg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zerg

This is the oficial forum of the Guild This is the formal forum of the RFO Guild .::Zerg::.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A funny day with Febo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Febo

Febo

A funny day with Febo! Empty
PostSubject: A funny day with Febo!   A funny day with Febo! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 am

today severals funny thing appened to me... i hope you will enjoy it...

this mornign when i came back to home the CW was unusually during a lot (1:00 cwu use to be very short) i get my hms, ciacci1 was with me cause we had to study togheter today, i was dpsing the chip and helping ciacci to get his hms when looking at my notebook(ciacci1 was playing with it) i seen: Accretian "Febo"... What a Face

cheers OMG I BROKE THE BCC! cheers

A funny day with Febo! Resour10

Chip buff + gravity stone Cool XD

A funny day with Febo! Neutra11

after, during the pb run i noticed a strange thing, i weared my sk to kill snatcher rex and... surprise! it appeared as it use to do, but it was completely black! very nice!

this is better than the classic one, i prefer it! pirat

A funny day with Febo! Neutra13

LOOK AT MY ROCKING SK \m/ è.é \m/

A funny day with Febo! Neutra12

and does not end here...
finally i upgraded my elemental ring! i tried all day long to find the right combination to upgrade it, and thank to Varus i made it. i spent a lot of money but...

A funny day with Febo! Neutra14

i hope you enjoyed my funny day^^
Back to top Go down
Varus
Admin
Varus

A funny day with Febo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny day with Febo!   A funny day with Febo! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:13 am

cyclops

some days you have endless luck!
Back to top Go down

A funny day with Febo!
Page 1 of 1